Mesa’s mail-in spore testing (MIST) makes it easy to maintain regulatory compliance for sterilizer monitoring. Meet CDC, ADA, and all board recommendations.
- When we receive your test strips, they will be processed promptly, and the results will be posted to your compliance dashboard as soon as incubation is complete.
- When using our mail-in spore testing program, we offer an online dashboard to help insure compliance to your state regulatory body.
- The easy to access online portal enables you to quickly retrieve results on one or multiple sterilizers from a single office or larger group.
- Your data is stored for 3+ years in our secure database.
- All tests are processed at an ISO 13485 certified facility.
- Ask about our Auto-renewal program.
- Dental practitioners may choose to test in office and use Mesa self-contained biological indicators and incubators.
- Chemical indicators can also be used as part of and enhanced infection control program.